Commercial Plumbers | Gas Fitters
JLP provides the full range of commercial plumbing installation services on new build projects and refurbished buildings, small and large scale.
We service and support a wide range of commercial and industrial premises, from large office block developments, multi-storey apartment blocks, and hotel complexes through to smaller commercial entities including restaurants, bars, and corporate offices.
Our scope of work includes fixing, repairing, and clearing blocked drains and plumbing facilities through to refurbishment and rebuilding in commercial premises. We are not limited to standard commercial plumbing services – we offer full installation and servicing of gas appliances, cookware, and space/central heating. Be assured at JLP we do it all!
Our Commercial Plumbing Services
Our services include:
- 24×7 emergency call out services to commercial clients
- Clearing and fixing blocked drains.
- Clearing blocked toilets, sinks, basins, and other plumbing fixtures.
- Checking and fixing any leaking tap ware, bathroom, and toilet appliances.
- Full drain laying and drainage services.
- Refurbishing and retrofitting plumbing facilities into older/aged buildings.
- Custom design and build for new commercial projects/premises.
- Checking and servicing your hot water system/s (gas and electric), to ensure optimal performance. Includes checking thermostats, pressure relief valves, piping and fixtures.
- Clearing rainwater outlets, guttering, spouting and downpipes.
Regular Maintenance and Servicing
At JLP we understand the importance of ensuring your commercial equipment, fixtures and appliances operate efficiently and in an optimal manner. We offer regular scheduled maintenance services for your plumbing facilities and gas appliances/equipment installed on site. This may often include clearing rainwater outlets, guttering, spouting and downpipes. Our maintenance programme is tailored to meet your specific business requirements.
Frequency of servicing may range from regular monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly servicing through to six-monthly or annual servicing. Servicing is undertaken at a time that is most convenient to your business including after hours or weekends. If you would like to discuss your regular servicing requirements, please Contact Us.
Building Warrant of Fitness | IQP Backflow Testing
At JLP, we provide and undertake Building Warrant of Fitness inspections by an in-house certified independently qualified person (IQP) for ‘buildings with specified systems’. We can test and certify the required appliances, and provide the Form 12A for Backflow Prevention.
Registered Master Plumbers | Servicing Wellington and Christchurch