John Leen Plumbing provides the full range of plumbing, drainlaying, and gasfitting services to both domestic and commercial customers. Since being established in 1986, JLP Plumbing has provided a leading level of service and expertise across its extensive service offerings.
Our experienced team of 35+ plumbers, drainlayers and gasfitters supports a wide range of domestic and commercial clients throughout the greater Wellington region. In 2014, as part of its commitment to support the Christchurch rebuild programme, John Leen Plumbing extended its services into the Christchurch region. At this point in time, from its newly established branch in Avonhead, JLP Plumbing is primarily providing its specialist services to commercial and industrial customers.
John Leen Plumbing prides itself on its ability to take a design concept, provide full follow through including attaining all required permit documents, and then completing the entire installation in a timely and cost-effective way. And with us, the job doesn’t end there. We provide full maintenance and servicing, to ensure all your installed appliances work and operate in an optimal manner. Our strong after sales support is all part of our commitment to providing a quality service!
Our Commercial Work
For the last 20 years we have constantly strived to be an industry leader in the commercial plumbing environment. Our focus is on providing leading design solutions that are cost-effective, fully code compliant, and are designed and developed in a way to help save our clients both on time and money.
Over the years we have undertaken a wide range of large commercial projects including:
- Installing the hydraulic services during the refurbishment of Parliament Buildings
- Clyde Quay Wharf Apartments
- GCSB Building
- Telecom Building
- Lambton House
- John Chambers Building
- Museum Hotel
- Bolton Hotel
- Central Park Flats for WCC
- Capital Gateway development
- Upper Hutt Swimming Pool and mechanical services
- Pak’n Save Kilbirnie.
- Arohata Prison upgrade
- Government building upgrades
- Victoria University students’ accommodation facilities
- Plus many other prestigious developments.
What Sets Us Apart
- We like to stand out from the crowd, and that includes our distinctive fleet, painted bright orange, which also matches our work uniforms. When we are on-site you won’t miss us!
- Our plumbing design services. There are many engineering companies designing plumbing, there are none installing plumbing.
- Our level and breadth of expertise. Our team of plumbers, engineers, drainlayers and gasfitters offers the complete service offering. We provide extensive technical and practical experience, backed up by our many years in the field and on-site.
- Our own dedicated warehouse space: This is particularly important for those large jobs where fixture and fittings have to remain easily accessible throughout the project. It also provides us with the means to store and re-use many fixtures and fittings (where required) for those larger refurbishment projects.
- Our accountability: Our view is that our work is our legacy. We take pride in the projects we are part of and we are accountable for our actions.
If you would like to know more about our services and how we can help, please Contact Us.
>> View our Business Structure (PDF file)