JLP provides the full range of Plumbing, Drain Laying, Gas Fitting and Design services for Large or Small, Commercial and Industrial, New Build and Refurbished buildings.
Originally established in 1986 by John Leen in the Wellington region, we expanded into Christchurch in 2012 to assist with the Christchurch rebuild programme for a time.
The JLP experienced team of 50+ Plumbers, Drain Layers and Gas Fitters, support a wide range of Commercial Clients throughout the greater Wellington region.
After project completion, JLP offer ongoing proactive and reactive maintenance services. Maintenance services can also be provided to any other commercial or industrial buildings to suit requirements. A 24/7 callout service is provided to these clients.
We have warehouse facilities in Wellington enabling efficiency driven process such as prefabrication to be undertaken. JLP see this as a key driver of future project cost and time management. This will become more relevant as BIM (Building Information Modelling) becomes common place.
Our Commercial Work
We constantly strive to be industry leaders in the commercial plumbing environment. Our focus is on providing leading design solutions that are cost-effective, fully code compliant, and are designed and developed in a way to help save our clients both on time and money.
Over the years we have undertaken a wide range of large commercial projects. Some of the recent projects include the Canterbury Justice and Emergency Services Precinct located in the Christchurch CBD and the Redevelopment of the Bowen Campus Charles Fergusson and Bowen State Buildings in the Wellington CBD.
What Sets Us Apart
- We like to stand out from the crowd, and that includes our distinctive fleet, painted bright orange, which also matches our work uniforms. When we are on-site you won’t miss us!
- Our plumbing design services. There are many engineering companies designing plumbing, there are none installing plumbing.
- Our level and breadth of expertise. Our team of plumbers, engineers, drain layers and gas fitters offers the complete service offering. We provide extensive technical and practical experience, backed up by our many years in the field and on-site.
- Our own dedicated warehouse space: This is particularly important for those large jobs where fixture and fittings have to remain easily accessible throughout the project. It also provides us with the means to carry out Pre-Fabrication of pipe work to assist with consistency and installation.
- Our accountability: Our view is that our work is our legacy. We take pride in the projects we are part of and we are accountable for our actions.
If you would like to know more about our services and how we can help, please Contact Us.