Maintenance and Servicing
Servicing and maintaining your appliances, fixtures and fittings, is important for the smooth running of your business. Through regular ongoing maintenance and servicing, it ensures your appliances operate in an optimal manner and maximises the life-term of your key assets. Most importantly it helps prevent any on-site disruption relating to unscheduled repairs.
At John Leen Plumbing, we recognise the importance of this, and through our dedicated Services Division and our experienced team of staff, we consistently provide this leading level of service. Our Services Division covers all aspects of plumbing, gasfitting and hydraulic services; these are provided to commercial clients.
Our Range of Services for Commercial Clients
Our services include:
- 24×7 emergency call out services and emergency repairs.
- Scheduled maintenance (e.g. monthly, two-monthly etc) of all gas-fuelled commercial kitchen equipment, e.g. gas ovens/stoves, hobs, deep fryers, salamanders, brat pans.
- Scheduled maintenance (e.g. monthly, two-monthly etc) of gas space heating and gas central heating appliances.
- Six-monthly/annual clearing of rainwater outlets, guttering, spouting and downpipes.
- Servicing and maintenance, as required, of hydraulic equipment.
- We offer 12-month contracts, detailing frequency and type of services required. Once agreed, all visits are then scheduled through our own in-house workflow management system.
Building Warrant of Fitness | IQP Backflow Testing. We provide and undertake Building Warrant of Fitness inspections by an in-house certified independently qualified person (IQP) for ‘buildings with specified systems’. We can test and certify the required appliances, and provide the Form 12A for Backflow Prevention.
If you would like to know more about our services and how we can help, please Contact Us.